venerdì 28 febbraio 2014

This is who I am

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog (will anyone ever read it? ahahah).
Well, I don't even know where to begin... let's just say that I am an Italian boy, born in 1993. And yep, I'm gay.
I'm studying at university, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Yeah, I'm that kind of romantic guy who always used to dream about true love... until I finally found it. And we've been togheter for more than two years by now!
What about my homosexuality? At the moment, all of my friends know I'm gay, but I'm not out to the whole world: I usually don't come out to people I barely know, or to people I don't care about. I came out to my parents more than one year ago: my mother is completly fine with it, but with my father... well, I'll just say that he wasn't ok with it, at all (I may talk about it in a future post).
I don't wanna talk about me too much... I prefer describing myself trough my posts during the time, little by little.
But finally, why did I make this blog? Actually, I don't even know why... I just felt I needed a space where i could let my thoughts free, far from the "real world" (yeah, I know, I doesn't make so much sense) and, who knows, discuss about anything with other people from around the world.
Even if just one person will stop here and find my future posts a little interesting, I'll be enormously happy about it.

Take care,

G.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento